Call for abstracts
||Tuesday 28 February
||Monday 1 May
|| Extended until Tuesday 9 May
|Acceptance notification begins:
||From Tuesday 6 June
The theme of this year's congress is "GEARING UP - rethinking our communities for the future". We invite you to submit abstracts based on the congress theme and the sub themes:
- Places for people (liveability, social issues, urban design)
- Smart systems (technology, travel mode integration, network optimisation)
- Bikenomics (tourism, economic development, cycleway costs/benefits)
- Bikes for healthy lifestyles (health, environment, safety)
- Individual oral presentation (up to 30 minutes)
- Workshop (60 minutes)
- Lightning session (10 minutes = 8 for presentation + 2 for questions)
- Poster presentation
Terms and Conditions
- All Asia-Pacific Cycle Congress 2017 presenters (and co-presenters) must be registered to attend the Congress and are responsible for their own expenses (including but not limited to travel, transportation, accommodation and meals - except those provided as part of registration). If travelling from outside New Zealand presenters are required to have a valid passport and arrange any required entry visas.
- English is the language of the Congress. If the presenter wishes to present in another language it is their responsibility to provide a translator.
- By submitting an abstract the presenter agrees for the hosts of Asia-Pacific Cycle Congress 2017 to copy, print and disseminate your abstract and short biography.
- By submitting an abstract the presenter agrees to allow the hosts of Asia-Pacific Cycle Congress 2017 to photograph and/or film their presentation for Asia-Pacific Cycle Congress purposes only (promotion and documentation of the event). If you have a question regarding this, please email Congress Event Manager, Anna Mills firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact Anna should you have any questions or queries regarding the submission process.
Anna Mills | Congress Event Manager
Conference Innovators Ltd
P: +64 3 974 1197